How do I login or logout of my Nexus Mods account?
Registering and logging into Nexus Mods
- To Register
- Click on the Sign Up button at the top right on any of the Nexus Mods pages, this will open a modal window.
- Click on Register on the right hand side of the window.
- This will take you to a page where you can read all about our Supporter / Premium membership options and Sign Up.
- To Log In
- Click on the Log In button at the top right on any of the Nexus Mods pages
- Enter your Username and Password into the appropriate boxes
- Click Submit
Logging out of Nexus Mods
- To Log Out
- Click on the Log Out button at the top right of any Nexus Mod page
Resetting your password
- To Reset your Password
Deactivating / Delete account
We don't delete a users account completely, this is to...
- To Delete your Account
- To Deactivate your Account
Edit your profile
There are two profiles on the site, your site profile and your forum profile. Each has its own settings:
<List various options here>
Notifications will appear on your page for a number of reasons. They appear at the top right of the page atop the bell icon. You will be notified for any of the following:
- Someone comments on your Mod
- Someone adds an image to your Mod
- Someone adds an image that needs approval to your Mod
- Someone links a video to your Mod
- Someone comments on one of your images
- Someone comments on one of your videos
- Someone comments on one of your articles
- Someone replies to one of your comments
If you click on the icon you will see a list of all your notifications, these are all clickable links taking you direct to the comment, image or video.
Notifications can be turned on or off within your <url>Preferences</url>
If you like mods, images or videos then you are able to track them direct from within the file page. To do this just click on the track icon <icon> and it will be added to your tracking list. Your tracking list